October 19, 2011

NEWS NEWS NEWS

Dear Friends,

I'm delighted to tell you all that my debut novella, HOME, is now available on Amazon.com!
If any of you are inclined to help out a poor, starving writer and purchase a copy, and would like it signed, contact me at carsonbuckingham@yahoo.com and let me know.  I'll give you my address and you can send me a stamped, self-addressed envelope and I will send you back a really nifty bookplate that I have signed, or written whatever you want on, and you can stick it onto the inside cover.  I designed the bookplates, and they are pretty cool.

I'm so excited, I just may piddle myself!

Hugs all around,
Carson

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you as well! That's fantastic news! Congrats. I also gave you an award on my blog today. Stop by and pick it up when you get the chance.

    www.staceyturner-authorspot.blogspot.com

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete